Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wow! I suck at this!




Gosh. I haven't posted anything for over a month. Ok, I promise to get better at this. Parker started pre k and is doing fabulous. He has learned about the four senses, saying please and thank you, family, farm animals, and community helpers. He is getting along well in a class of 7 girls and 4 boys.

The Jacobs Family tree now has another leaf on it. Baby Ella made her debut on August 28, 2007 and weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 14 oz. She is absolutely precious. Caroline is a proud big sister.

Amy started a new hobby. She is a Creative Memories scrapbooking consultant. http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/amyjacobs If anyone is interested in booking a party, please let me know. Scrapbooking has become my new obsession. My first endeavor is my wedding album. I am finally tackling the 1000 or so photos I have from the big event. It is a pretty hard task to weed out photos given that we such a fantabulous looking group of folks in our wedding party.

Mike is biting his nails and watching each Boston Red Sox game as if it were the last. It think we are only up on the Yankees by 4 and a half games. I, knowing nothing about baseball, could be completely wrong on this though so don't quote me. Mike says that if they blow this lead, it would be the greatest upset since '76. I think. Don't quote me on that either.

Well, I guess that is about all for right now. I do need to add in some images from my girls night with Anne and Angie. These girls are my bestest friends. As you can see, they dressed up in wedding dresses, I opted out and wore a veil.

Later!

No comments: