Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm already slacking....

See, I haven't updated in 4 days. I am such a slacker. Oh well...
It has been a busy week at the Jacobs' house. Parker has been busy with tumbling camp this week. Mommy went to see the big finale show today and will post pictures tonight. Parker can hop like a froggy, do forward rolls, and skip in a straight line. Miss Dominique has the patience of a saint- that's all I have to say about that.
Mike has been defending the drunks of Atlanta while Amy has been dealing with so particularly crazy weirdos. People who think that the goverment is spying on them or feel that they have had a chip placed in their brain and having their entire life recorded. You think I am kidding? Unfortunately not.
Well, this weekend should be fun. Jack and Katy are coming into town and we have Stephanie's baby shower. Baby Ella is now due on August 28. Yay!

No comments: